30-day money back guarantee
Free worldwide shipping on orders over $399
The Real Handmade
In relation to the current situation, we decided to do what we can the best - to create high-quality outfits that you won’t throw away after the first wear, but use as long as you need.
We do not support hanging out away from home during quarantine, but when it becomes necessary to go shopping or work, we strongly recommend wearing a mask.
This item is made of cotton and available only in black. Its peculiarity is not only a cool appearance but also an internal pocket for replaceable filters.
All masks are available in one size. Width - 20 cm, height - 14 cm. If you want to find out your size, measure the height from the chin to the lower eyelid. If your range is from 9,5 to 13,5 cm, then the mask will suit you.
What is a protective mask for?
Its main function is to reduce the risk of getting infectious bacteria and to prevent you from touching your face. There is nothing innovative but you all know that these methods work.
What should you know about Cyberpunk Faceshield cotton masks:
- they can hold dust microparticles and tiny liquid droplets which contain the infectious virus and/or bacteria;
- there is an internal pocket for replaceable filters (filters can be purchased separately at pharmacies or made independently of gauze);
- they are made of a hypoallergenic natural material that preserves the ease of breathing;
- due to the fact that they are made of cotton, they are pleasant to touch and comfortable to wear for a long time;
- their shape is convenient for use and transportation;
- all masks are unisex, they will fit perfectly into any wardrobe.
Product Care Tips:
- It can be washed in a washing machine, at any temperature.
- It is recommended for ironing to enhance the antibacterial effect.
- Dry flattened on the horizontal surface.
And a useful tip for a better experience:
You can pour a drop of essential oil on your piece of gauze for getting an aromatherapy effect (make sure that you are not allergic to aromatic oils first).
Our favorites are:
- tea tree - has antibacterial and antiviral properties
- eucalyptus - effectively fights against respiratory diseases
- lavender - reduces stress and cheers up